Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Welcome Agenda.

Welcome to my life.

Finally I stopped posting and closed my blog. I made the mistake of sharing my blog with my friends and people. Not that I had to face anything but the fact that I had to think before I would post was annoying. I didn’t have the freedom. I missed being ME. I missed being arrogant. I missed being straight forward. I missed saying what I really wanted to.

And now with my new identity (proudly a fake one….as in the name), I am all set to post daily, freely and happily whatever I feel and what’s on and wrong and right with my life.

No idea if I shall be having any readers, but if I do get one or some, I am happy to share. My life has always been a roller-coaster ride. I live in two extremes, 0 or a 1. I am not a moderate sorts but a highly reactive, hitting back with all I have, always failing with glory and a passionate soul. Cheers to me and welcome you all…if you exist…to my real inside secret world.

1 comment:

  1. I think sometimes sharing our blogs can either be a good thing or a bad thing. I am lucky enough to have a great family who has always been supportive. Although I try not to write anything too bad. : p

    Brandi : )

    ReplyDelete