Sunday, May 31, 2009

Bad Sunday's.

It’s a bad day. It always shall be so. It’s a Sunday. It’s the one which leads to Monday and I hate it. Wonder if Saturday passed on the buck to Sunday and it realized Monday is what’s next but couldn’t help it. Well, that life Mr/Mrs. Sunday…and I know you have learnt to live with my hate as I have learnt seeing you through.

Seeing through a Sunday is the toughest. By evening seven, am all down, with thoughts of the approaching week. I am not the one to blame. I work as a developer in IT and my weeks are very hectic. It usually always happens that by the time I have my dinner, the clock marks the start of another day. I can’t help looking forward to the weekends. Saturday I am the happiest and Sundays I am the saddest.

Yesterday was fun. Two movies, one with my lappy and the other with my friends at a multiplex, and a three hour success story at a game of card made me sleep at five in the morning without any regrets. Oh yes, I searched for a rented apartment to move into, with my friends. I almost forgot that. How can I do that when I am famous being a lazy Garfield types. I certainly scored a ton there, looking out for “To-Let” banners and calling up people, under the sun, in the summer, from morning eleven until three in the afternoon.

Today was Ok. Finally I was able to set up my new anonymous blog up and running with three posts on the very first day. Not bad I guess. Hope my ever present lacking of consistency doesn’t put me down. Tomorrow I have a presentation and my team expects me to deliver it on a Monday. Presently I am in no mood to prepare for it. And it’s already dinner time by normal standards. Guess, a few mugs of beer would put me back onto the right track. :)

1 comment:

  1. I think everyone has that feeling on a Sunday. The only time I never had that Sunday feeling was when I lived in Ibiza. I had NO concept of time and partied most of my time away!
    I always make excuses all weekend "oh, I'll do it on Saturday" "Oh, I'll do it on Sunday afternoon" and never get anything done in the end!

    ReplyDelete