Sunday, October 18, 2009

What's on...

Today started for me at the clock hitting the morning one. My friends love of life was coming for a one and half day stay at the city on the occasion of Diwali. Crowded as it always is, Indian railways sadly has a single portal for online reservations and that too suffers horribly from common issues like server load and poor GUI. It becomes more ironical with this nation being one of the majors in IT. Nez..back onto the thing he preferred a hired cab and we set out. I don’t remember after how many a days I got to get that air on my face. Nights truly rock. They always do. Everything seems so beautiful and serene in the dark. The silence has a meaning. Gone are the days when an hour bike trip around the city was a habit. He was happy as it was love and I was happy as it was a part of my past. I enjoyed the trip to and back. It was refreshing.

Today I did nothing. It was a typical me. Some days in my life are like that when I prefer doing absolutely nothing. It gives me the fuel to propel myself better. I always need that. And tomorrow is again a Monday. A lot has been happening at my work. The pressure is immense. And I realize that I have to get it done for my profile. A nice thing which happened to me during the last week was that I somehow managed to contact a person who got admitted into ISB this year. He was kind enough to allow me to question and I got quite a help from him. I think I am justified in my decision of not applying this year. I need time to prepare and so does my profile. Let time answer the rest.

My preparations aren’t going well. I have bunked the last three days of time which I should have taken to my advantage. But I guess, at midnight with a Monday on the face it won’t be correct lamenting over it. And tomorrow shall also mark the start of my planned exercise regime. Till now, it is there and all is perfect. Let’s see if it remains the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment