Sunday, August 22, 2010

Finally...




The best part about today was that I kept my word and went to the GYM. As I have never said that before and I am back after a long time, I have started hitting the GYM. It began getting impossible to get over my shapes. They kept on growing. Though people had been saying since years, I never really do something with whole of me unless am convinced enough to feel the same way. It has been two weeks or a bit more. And, believe me; I can feel things happening to my shape. My love played a great part in helping me with a lot. She is on the same quest and she had some valuable advice which I couldn’t help following. We often discuss GYM now a days and I do text her and one of my friend about the number of calories I lost on the cardio program. One thing which often becomes a problem for me is that once I am at the GYM, I am no longer the same Garfield fan and I end up spending as much as 3 hours on some days. I love sweating and feeling the muscles pain. That gives me a satisfaction of having done something worthwhile and the best part comes when the next morning, I feel a bit of pain in those same muscles. That’s typical of me. But it is also a thing I love about the GYM. That is all about the two and half hours of my life….four/five times a week……these days…

2 comments:

  1. Kudos to you for keeping ur word.
    True, it feels good after sweating it out and one does feel a few grams lighter :p

    ReplyDelete