Monday, August 23, 2010

Fever

I am having fever and had to take a break from work. And being sick makes you long more for the loved ones. So, I missed her badly today. There were many a moments when I just wanted to be lost somewhere with no one to track us without any idea of where we were. But, I had to satisfy myself with my mobile as she tried spending as much time as she could have. I still don’t know whether I will be good tomorrow morning. But I better be as a trip planned after two weeks is on the cards. I have got my manager approval and don’t want to be absent from work before that. An interesting fact that i would like to mention here is that this is the first time i am taking an off from work since the past eight months. That seems huge...LOL

Tomorrow Hindus celebrate a festival known as “Raksha-Bandhan” which basically is meant to highlight the bondage between a brother and a sister. Sisters tie a thread termed as “Rakhi” on the wrists of their brothers. Since childhood, I was unaware of the intricacies involved as I am a single child. And I never had any sisters. I had friends and that was enough for me. But over time I have encountered many a ladies whom I would like to term as “Chance-Sisters”. These are the people who cropped up at different phases of my life and have considered making me a bro’. They tied the thread on my hand and time has always removed them. Whatever be the reasons, they never have come back. Even today i have a "Rakhi" with me which i need to wear tomorrow. I will do that for the sender believes in such things. But really, for me, its just a thread and A thread can never mean bond a sister and a brother in a relationship. People who matter to each other, as brothers and sisters, surely feel it and that’s what matters. Still wonder why to have a festival in place except the fact that many a people get a holiday……..

3 comments:

  1. Hi, nice information. i want to share my views which may help many. Where do I begin, I’m about 2 yrs into a marriage life that has had a lot of turbulance due to ED. I cannot make love to my wife or share any intimacy in the bedroom. Anyway all I can say is that I’m trying this new product INVIGO and iam reaching that pleasure. I think there is hope for everyone, Thanks to INVIGO!you can reach this at www.invigo.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouraging post on my blog! I answered it. :) Hope you're feeling better soon, and that you propose to "the love of your life" soon; once it's found, why wait??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are better now and wish you a happy getaway. You have coined a new term 'chance-sisters'.

    ReplyDelete