Wednesday, March 17, 2010

More

You should pity people like me. You should do that because I don’t know what I want from life. No longer is the soil of my human brain moist and eager enough to catch a new imprint and let it in deep so as to make a mark. All of it today is but a wall trying to hold almost everything that touches it without the sense to get its purpose.
I get things and often don’t and in between and after, in the loss and in the gain, I never feel happy. The happiness to slog and achieve gets ruined in the wake of the new desire to get more. The sadness of being unable to lead and have life the way I want to, is much more than needed to subdue the spirit of being alive.
Time is passing by, I am moving in and out with others moving in and out around me and in between all these confused matrixes of movements I hear a voice which can see and it says that I am lost in a thirst which is never ending. I started out seeking more and I shall end seeking more. There is no end to it for I have realized that my thirst can never be quenched.

My pain lies in the knowledge of the very same fact and my incapability to change myself. It is sad yet true that all I want is more….

6 comments:

  1. Hey Garf...been missing you buddy!

    Don't we all want more? It is the need and desire for more that drives us, isn't it? Or we all would become stagnant..

    What matters is that you don't let this desire come in the way of your current activities, or else you'd be torn between the two..

    Come out of that mood now, chill!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey buddy...I've missed you.

    dont worry..even I dont know what I am trying to do with my life. so just relax and take things one step at a time. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, this post caught my eye because I feel like I can relate to it.
    I constantly have a running record in my head of what I am/should be and what I could be doing.

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post.

    As you said, "I started out seeking more and I shall end seeking more."... that's all there is to life. But life's too short to be thinking of what you want or what you could have, etc., etc., ... you get the point.

    Live your life to your fullest and take things with a pinch of salt. Lots to learn, lots to achieve!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful post :)

    http://sparkledaroma.blogspot.com/
    http://liberalflorence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. could relate very easily to what you mean.. can only hope that you achieve your self-set goals while enjoying the time too.. in that case, whats there to complain? so njoy getting to your more, each and every time..

    even i have been away from blogger for about a month now..back again.

    ReplyDelete