Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Trip to Toronto - 12

I slept really long yesterday. I remember sneaking into the bed by 9:30 PM and it was 7 in the morning when I woke up. There is nothing to do except for waiting for friends to update on Facebook. And how many movies do you think I can grab a day? Going to work was the toughest today. After the blizzard here, roads were full of snow and it was sticky and the worst part; I wore formal shoes. I walked for some steps and got slipped forward for a few steps and managed myself from falling a few times and the fear of what will happen if someone else passing by skids was a constant companion as I walked the 1.2 km to walk to office. Not to mention the condition my shoes were in, I had to endure the same while I came back though it was much warmer then. My LOB manager wants me in another team lunch this Friday. Last time it was Sushi and this time it would be Italian. That’s the only fun left for me here. I am tired of having MacDonald burgers and Thai and Greek cuisines. I really feel desperate to go back.

I am done with all the major OSCAR contenders. A post is now very much necessary, which I feel won’t happen before weekend. That puts an end to my today. Is that wonderful or disgusting? So small, to have a day, is………..

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, extremely nice effort. everybody should scan this text. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete