Friday, June 11, 2010

A Choice.

I am just being selfish and I chose to be that ways. Bigger things are at stake this time. A 100% commitment to the organization after you have put down your papers is always difficult. In the past, I have done that just to fight my guilt and to be decent in my exit. But this time, my GMAT exam is at stake. Considering that my academics are average, I am in desperate need to ace it. My failing in doing so will cost me a year and may be a drop of my plans to do MBA. Re-appearing the exam also doesn’t fit in as an option as I am already in a huge debt. My credit card is screaming at all time high levels due to the numerous needy swipes it has encountered.

So, my dear colleague and friend, I am really sorry for doing this to you. I know I have starting neglecting my work to leave a bit early and have been shunning away from responsibilities. But staying till two in the morning and slogging for a person who doesn’t even care if I had my dinner or is not capable enough to make out what it takes to put in twelve hours of work, makes me feel real bad especially more so when I know I am running on my last chance. You aren’t aware of my issues but I hope that you will try to understand me and behave with maturity. I have done my part in making you understand the consequences of your decision to stick out here. That is the most I could have done to show you how deep the waters are. I also gave you a helping hand to pull you out of it.

1 comment:

  1. All the best for ur examz. I hope the situation improves for you. I can relate with your situation. One feels like a zombie when one is deprived of sleep, overloaded with work and burdened with examz.

    ReplyDelete