Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Its pissing..

At work, I am trying hard not to do anything. Some people get it but never me. Peace at work and a smooth project with an understanding client have always eluded me since four years. For giving all of you an understanding of the position am in, I have put down my papers and thought of it as the right time to prepare myself for the GMAT as I have two months notice period with me. As if by miracle, the day I booked my dates for the GMAT, work started becoming hectic. The slope is ever increasing and I am ending up being at office for more than twelve hours. All my preparations have gone for a toss. I am always bad at saying “NO” and it’s the need of the hour. Nez, as my friend and love pointed out correctly, bigger things are at stake this time. This post is one of those efforts to stay away from work and not to get involved in the activities going on around. Internet is the only thing that sparks a fire when I am at office with such intentions. Sadly, I am in no mood to read anything today. I give a damn even if Germany looses today to Ghana or another minister gets killed. I am dead. To wait for the day to end so that you can come back and read and to repeat the whole of it every day is a real pain in the A**. Right now, that’s what I am going through…..

No comments:

Post a Comment