Friday, June 25, 2010

Lets Sleep

They are so heavy. They are coming down. It is such a pain to keep them apart. It’s kind of funny, the way world looks right now. Everything seems trifle and futile. A shadowy era in front of me makes me realize that I don’t want or need anything. All my hunger to grow or to evolve or to survive can sleep for the time being. I am in no hurry. Something inside whispers to me and asks to let things go. Never did it seem so easy before. There is pain and yet, it has the pleasure. My mind is going slow. I can see myself through the lanes stacked with to-do of the day. They can all wait. They have to. I had seen all this coming. I was intentional in letting it happen to me. It’s peaceful and human that I am, sloth isn’t uncommon to me. I am sleepy. I am about to sleep. And to let you know something, quite proudly though, I am at office. It is time for my afternoon nap needs to be getting fulfilled duly. Lets sleep…

No comments:

Post a Comment