Saturday, July 4, 2009

I'm lovin it

My new apartment rocks. The main attraction being the two wash rooms with one whose door doesn’t get hooked from inside and the other with a geyser which overflows water but doesn’t work to keep it warm. Out of the two bedrooms available, one has big hole from the air-conditioner it used to have and happily lets in anything unwanted and the other has windows just for a formality as the nearing apartment could have shared it with us. No wonder that we know what is on in their room and vice versa. Ants are doing well and seem excited having us around. The walls still have the marks of the way it was greeted for no idea how long, by our ancestors of the place. Ventilation is not a problem if we are fine having mosquitoes around. And the lift is out of service by ten in the night, paying homage to our earlier generations who believed in an early bed habit. Stairs are dark at night, waiting silently in the silence, to see someone trip over. Kitchen sink loves water and isn’t ready to let it go. No woodwork has put us in a race to display all we have. I am loving it…every morning and every night.

I haven’t shaved intentionally for the last twenty days. Whenever, someone known happens to see me, remarks of how unclean and sage typo I look. I wait till the day when I shall be shaving it off and I have chosen that day to be the day when I get an interview call. To add a little info, I have been moved to a new business unit at work and am supposed to learn and start work on a new technology, because of reasons they can’t share with me, which I don’t like. Hence, my new purpose and the unclean look. I am loving it…..every morning and every night (ask me how it feels like to sleep with all that on my face.

I love coding. And I love it more so when it’s java. And my new quest for a new opportunity at work has put me back to focus on it. So..now a days it’s often me and my lappy, with the an eclipse and a jboss server running, having the ear and war deployed, with an ebook open and my mind lost somewhere inside it. And I can feel that immense satisfaction and pleasure when my thirst of putting in something new into place and venturing into the unknown arenas of a programming language is quenched. I am loving it…every morning and every night.

After staying away for five days, finally, I am back to blogsphere. I read the posts my fellow bloggers had put up in the mean time. And after getting done with, I feel complete. I feel like I am alive. I know I can share again and write my things. I missed it so badly. Those blogs have become an integral part of my blogger life and my blogger life means so much to my life. That’s one of the reasons why I always prefer blogging at night after which I can happily lie down and sleep. Thanks to all the bloggers across whom I came by and also to the ones whom I know not…you are special and more special are your posts….to someone at least…..i bet. All I can say is…I am loving it…..every night.

2 comments:

  1. Blogging has become an essential part of my life too. I enjoy reading what you and my other blogger friends write, and I miss all of you when life gets crazy and a few days go by where I don't keep up with everyone's posts.

    I didn't know you were a programmer....I recently switched careers from writing and publications to Web design/development myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your apartment needs some loving, and I am glad you are loving it! Looking forward to your future posts.

    I put up the follow link-thing-a-ma-bob. :)

    Thanks for stopping by and leaving some comments!

    ReplyDelete