Sunday, July 26, 2009

YOU

This post is dedicated to YOU.

I still remember those eyes that were pure love. That breezy afternoon, us standing on the fifth floor of our main college building, waiting for the professor to come. It was dated 9th March, 2003. That was when you started it all. And life changed forever for me. You had that special thing always with you, for me. You took time to happen and when you happened, it was more than worthy. You gave me all that exceeded all that I could have asked for. You seemed and seem to be that one, different soul in this whole world. For more than once, you have held me during a fall. You defied your own self, for me. My last six years have all been dedicated to you, and as time passes, the years I have with me also shall always be yours. I put it here, because I wanted something only for you, within this space of mine. And it can never be mine or a part of my life until it has got YOU.

Times changed. People and our surroundings changed. Our interface to life changed. We moved to different cities. We go through different challenging routines of life. We win and we fall. We rise and we lose. But something hasn’t changed in all these years. That something has been you. Not that we didn’t had our share of bad times in this relationship but as you always say, we wanted to be together and that’s what has made us come back to each other, time and again. And here we stand, with our six years of moments and memoirs, of love and hate, of ups and downs, together. It would never have made this far without YOU.

At this juncture, I am missing you badly. In a way I never did before. I am sad being that way as I happen to skip things necessary and mortals around me keep on reminding me. But I am happier to have that feeling inside me. It makes me feel alive. It makes me realize what you are to me. It makes me see what exactly I want from life. It is YOU.



When you sent me this……..i couldn't help my tears. I thank god for having you in my life. Sometimes, tears are of joy....

8 comments:

  1. I always wanted to a part of this blog of urs but i didnt know how to. I decided to be an anonymous admirer here but then u would know who i was, coz u know me through n through, remember the song of avril? So it was no use. Yet i want to be a part of this journey of urs where u can pen down all ur emotions n experiences honestly. I say my hi to all ur readers out here coz they know abt me by now through u. This may be my first ever comment here or my first n last.Lets see what it turns out to be.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, you are luckier than most to have someone so special in your life. Hope the happiness lasts forever.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was beautiful. Does the person you wrote this about read your blog?

    I loved the beginning of your second paragraph-especially this line: "Our interface to life changed." Very well put. It's our "interfaces to life" that make for the unique ways we each experience life, but life is really not that different no matter where you are or who you are. We all eat, sleep, love, dream, etc., we just do it through different lenses or "interfaces."

    ReplyDelete
  4. @M.J. : Who do you think that anonymous commenter can be? It's her. And yep..i wholly agree..its the same for all of us, yet different.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sandy: Thanks for that. Even i hope for the same. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you always have such beautiful words Garf, really. and at times like this it just knocks me off my feet. you are through and through a beautiful person. hope that she knows and appreciates that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Farah

    The writer of this blog is not just a beautiful person, he is love personified. Its not about appreciation, its about love. He is my man and I am his girl.

    @Garf
    I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. it touched me oh soooooooooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete