Sunday, July 5, 2009

Mind-reloaded

I am so tiered reading and reading and reading. If I would have been going this way during my engineering days at college, I would have smashed the board. I never thought I would have to read so much while at my job. If any developer is reading this, then let me mention it a bit in detail. I am currently refreshing my concepts of java and j2ee so that I am able to clear interviews if at all I get a chance and am supposed to learn something called ColdFusion and SQL server during my office hours. Arggh! I can’t explain the type of load it is putting upon me. My mind has become a garbage bin, where information and concepts are being dumped randomly. My past says that I have seen tough times and have emerged well. I know how to fall. I always know how to fail and blow off things for the worse by my procrastinating nature. But I do know another extra bit. I know how to bounce back. I will scream and plead and cry and slog and somehow I shall get it done with and shall emerge. That has been the way for me, always. I just hope that the same holds true, with time. All you awesome bloggers out there pray for me. I need it badly.

And it was a perfect analogy for me when I saw the way Federer won against Roddick. He was pushed to the limits and no one would have ever expected the finals at the centre court to be of such colors. In the end, after a 30 match struggle for a final set winner, it was the one with tenacity and focus that won. A huge fan that I am of his, this day marks a record of 15 grand slam wins for the master, one more than Sampras. Congrats to you ROGER, for being such a showcase of talent. You shall forever remain in the history as the greatest of them all.

The other good thing about today was ICE AGE 3. I loved it. My favorite from the movie being Scrat, I was sad seeing him ignore his favorite acorn while in love. But, in the end, it’s the Scrat and his acorn at a game again. Some say animation is childish and some don’t like it. I am a movie buff and I loved movies from Ben-Hur to The Reader, but I still do maintain that animations have a way of their own. They impart a feeling which is unmatched, at least for me. I still remember The Corpse Bride and I shall always remember the Panda with the master at Kung-Fu.
Ahhh….the clock is ticking…….and the same old story a few lines above. I have to go back to read and score a win at an interview if at all I get a call and perform and…blah blah blah….

Wish life didn’t had so many “HAVE-TO’s”.

Being a human is so complex……being simple is so tough….doing what one loves is such a challenge………having a heart and a mind in a body is so painful……being alive to die no idea when is such a nasty joke…..wanting is so foolish…….planning is so fruitless………..wishing and hoping are such delusions…………………..

3 comments:

  1. hey goodluck! hope you get the calls for all the interviews that you want ;)

    and yeap those words are all my own =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish life didn't have so many "have-to's" too. Maybe I will blow my "have-to's" off for the evening and go see Ice Age 3 myself!

    As a developer, you will always be reading and learning something new. Anything computer-related is constantly changing and you have to keep up to stay relevant.

    Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. all the best for i.w...j2ee can be ass in the pain..hvnt seen ice age 3 but ice age 2 was fun :)

    ReplyDelete