Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Love

I feel so bad posting things sad and moronic. Fifteen posts down the lane, I am yet to post something happy and of freaking nature. But I question, isn’t it that I wanted to write things true in my life which made me go for an anonymous blogger ? What’s the point if I can’t write things about me and the way I feel? If things aren’t correct in my life or at least doesn’t seem good and right to me….am I the one to blame for these problematic sad posts. Certainly NO……if I differ, I miss the whole point. I am supposed to stay true to my heart, here.

I sometimes feel that love is a sin. You cry. You feel and know what pain is. You get to know what a wait is. You understand how disgustingly practical this world is. You get to know worldly deals and ways. You get to know how lame and stupid and childish your heart is. You get to know the two most important aspects of your life: mind and heart. You get to know how it feels when blood comes out of your skin. You get to know how unpredictable life can be. You get to know how it feels having emotions pent up inside. You get to know how it feels to be loved and not loved and loved again. You get on face to face with terms like sacrifice, ego, possessiveness etc. You get to know how tough life can be when you are on in accordance to your emotions. You get to know the importance of common day-to-day things like a voice, an sms, a mail, a call, a smile, a face, a scent, a warmth of a touch, taste of tears etc..

No idea what it has been for someone else but I had them all. They all were and are a part of my life. That’s how love has been for me. I admit that one who knows not what love is, isn’t alive. But if you need to have all of the above stated to be alive, I guess, u better give it a thought about being alive.

I wish no one falls in love……….

Sadly, we don’t choose love, love chooses us.

4 comments:

  1. this is very sad! but you should be able to write about what you feel. I hope that soon enough love plants itself in a happier place in your mind. but I definitely understand how it feels to wish you never loved someone... because it can certainly cause a lot of pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats so sad. unfortunately I have no happy words to give you or to encourage you with. I am pretty down myself right now. dont worry though, I am sure that things will work out, for the both of us! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, please continue to be honest. With yourself, with the purpose of having an anonymous blog. Love is something, alright. Whether that something is good or bad... I am pretty sure good... but it doesn't always feel that way, does it? *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love certainly is all of those things that you said, but it's also waking up beside someone and feeling content. It's having someone to experience the up and downs of life with. It's finding happiness in monotonous day-to-day life. It's never being alone. For every wonderful feeling, emotion, experience that love brings, there are opportunities for heartache and sadness. That's the way of the world. The things in life worth experiencing come with risk. You put yourself out there and open your heart to love, and sometimes you get hurt. But sometimes you find a joy, comfort and pleasure that few other experiences could bring.

    ReplyDelete