Friday, November 27, 2009

Finally....its a bit sunny




Oh man….my last post was my 50th one. I never knew that. I had thought once or twice as to how I could make it different. But, I am not creative. Having known that, it was easy to discard the idea. Anyways, my last post was about thanksgiving and hence, it somehow turned out different.

Tomorrow I shall officially start my job search era and I am waiting with trepidation as to what happens. I am not prepared but I always have believed that no one can read it all and go and clear the interview. There are in fact two things which I always hold very highly when it comes to career and interview. Firstly, a career can never be made howsoever you try, it just happens the way it is supposed to be. And secondly, an interview is always simple: if you fuck me, i am out and if I fuck you, I am in. My hopes are neither high nor are they down a drain. But yes, I am happy because it had to begin somewhere. And it has begun. I just pray that if I get thrown out, I take that positively and have the courage to make so good out of it.

And for a difference, tomorrow also marks my first weekend when I no longer need to go to the office. This comes after a six weeks menace which has drawn me the attention and concern of everyone I know. Though I don’t know how it turns up starting the next week, it is really very hard not to feel happy or enjoy when you get two days off after fourty-five days of work.

Nez…all of you….will update you how and where it went……till then, if you happen to read this, just pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment