Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hopes += Hopes;

One of my closest buddies is here for official training on a product related to his arena of work. And his stay is planned till the end of this month which gives me a good reason to be happy and have some memorable times. And I felt bad thinking about it standing in front of my office at one in the morning of Sunday when my work or Saturday came to an end. I had planned out a mid-night dinner at a famous outlet which specializes in cravings of late night foodies. Sadly it didn’t happen and called him up at twelve to tell him about my state of affairs. Its him to day. Otherwise it would have been my love who longs and waits and asks and texts and finally goes to greet her dreams alone. My life has become humorously pathetic. No weekends and no leaves. Additionally we are supposed to stretch and make things work. I have worked under stringent conditions and in much more demanding projects earlier too but never had I seen such a never ending slog in my way.

Anyways, I am here and I have to do it. Time is running for me. A year and presently it looks like I have a shift to make at work and give my GMAT and apply before August ’10. I leave onto time to make things clearer. And I sincerely pray to god that my anniversary visit to my love doesn’t get hampered. And secondly I hope that am able to get some time to read to brush up my technological skills. And thirdly I hope that I get some time to spend with my friend here as my heart and my cam awaits it eagerly. And fourthly, my exercise sessions on every alternate days doesn’t stop and am able to keep my momentum. So many……that’s my life and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment