Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Life & a holiday

It has been more than a week since I talked properly to her. Exams in all form are unaccepted and utterly cruel. And here it has left me quite alone. I have so many a things which I need to discuss and talk about. Without her I can never find a suitable audience. She is a great listener and understands me the best. It’s another story that once this is over, she will be here with me for around a week. Due to some prescient talent which I happened to have acquired through my failures and luck, I prefer not thinking of all that now before it actually starts to happen.

It was a holiday for me and I got up in the afternoon. Now a day I sleep at three or after by choice as that’s the only time I think I can do some quality reading. Why I am blogging now then is something I hope the readers won’t ponder over. Nez..i got up and ordered a my lunch and with a full belly gave myself an excuse to sleep and have some rest and so I did. I got up into a beautiful evening with clouds nearing and soothing breeze making it all perfect to go out and enjoy. There I was, all lost just as I woke up. With no soul around for me, the prospect of it was irritating. It makes me feel that the sooner I get done with my present life and its inhabitants, the better it is. I need a big change in my life. And that change should be about all that my life is presently except my love. She is the only perfection I have in this life of mine. My life needs a different soil. I am rusted to the deepest core. I want a change of career, of people around, of my never-ending lingering, my moments of realization about how bad it is now and how good it was, of people whom I reach out to because they played some part in my past, of this hope that tomorrow will be the day. And as I journey through them, I can feel that I am unable to focus and give my GMAT preparations my best punch.

I tried changing my blogger background and just when I was almost at the verge of screwing up the whole I stopped and thankfully was able to restore it back to what it is. Wonder how all you wonderful bloggers did it with such finesse. A time has come when I really want to be in shape. Earlier things were a little different. It was my love or my friends or some of my so-disgusting colleagues who used to point it to me but I never felt the need. Now, I want it. Not that I am suddenly a fitness freak but one eye of mine complains that am becoming obese and the peak is near from where there can be no easy return. Better now. Hope I can pull in the required into this void existence of mine. And for this post, am all done except one thing which sadly I can only write about: I want to scream at the top of my voice in this silence of the night………..

No comments:

Post a Comment