Friday, September 25, 2009

I feel great.

Hey all…on a different tone…am very very happy. She is in town and the next eight/ten days are going to be just US. And I am on leave pretending that am going home. The next week is all ours. I can talk as much as I want and have awesome time with her around and do a round to all the places I have always wanted to and the list never ends as it is going to be practical representation of what I have felt, missed and dreamt of while being around the city in the last three years. They say long distance thing never works. No idea if it works or not but yep, its disgusting. The emotion of love does it all. It wasn’t us I guess. It was the emotion and things between us and the way we are.

I took a break from my GMAT study today. I felt I deserved it. I always get my own good reasons for not doing things. The anticipation of her being with me from tomorrow is much much more fun than whatever. Life is such a bitch that no one dies a virgin. Someone rightly said that. But there are things which one never gets to see when deep down under and I am not an exception. All of you know how a sadist I am and see me here. I feel so full and complete now. Wish time stays and flows, with love.

1 comment:

  1. Awww. that was sweet.. i read ur new post. u did have a good time.. ur emotions are so honest..

    Web hosting india

    ReplyDelete