Thursday, September 3, 2009

Normality

A holiday, it was, today. I wasted the whole day. I was with my laptop playing games and seeing another screening of “The Notebook” for a change. I don’t even remember when it was the last that I watched a movie. GMAT prep and my life had put me on a different track. Problems are still there. Just that now a days I am pretty cool with my personal life and way it is going with my girl. Somehow I guess things have been sorted and taken care of. Or that GOD finally had some mercy for me. But as the masters of GMAT have said, a short break doesn’t hurt. So Mr Tomorrow, u shall have Office/work/GMAT written all over you.

Almost all my friends are now aware of the fact that am going for an MBA and striving hard for GMAT. As I talk to them and answer their queries about how and what it is and what rest needs to be done, there is some voice inside me which says that I will do fine and a voice which voices equally that I won’t stand a chance. It’s such a killer. Not that I am an optimist but that I don’t want to have that doubt inside me. I just want to do it and face and strive harder if not things are as planned. But then they say that a little bit of that voice never hurts. It in fact acts as those doses of repellants that induce a bit of the virus so as to make you more immune towards it. See how confused I am and what an inner struggle I am facing. I always said that career plans and ways are such a pain in the A**…..here I say it again…..happiest are those who never planned a career. Let it just happen. Wish I could have.

Something inside me these days says that I should get myself some cardio and presses. After such a huge gap I feel I am not fine with what I am growing into day by day. The fire has started. I waited for it for such a long time. They all kept on saying that I should start but I never did it whole heartedly. A push can never make things work. The inertia of action stops over time. It has to be from inside. Plans are new this time. That’s what I prefer every time I go for a fresh start. I have decided upon a new training schedule. Time has come to put it into a roll….

Those were some colors presently in my life on my mind inside my heart. I have already stepped into my most favorite day: Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Listen to the voice that says you'll make it! You need that hope. If you have it, you'll definitely make it somewhere - even if it's not where you intended.

    Have a good one, and please come visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete