Monday, September 21, 2009

Pointless Pointers

With nothing that I can be better at presently, pardon me for my pointless humane " don't want " pointers.

I don’t want to breathe just because I am alive.
I don’t want to work without passion.
I don’t want to compromise the way I have seen my people do.
I don’t want to repent for any that I have done till I die.
I don’t want to lose again when am playing the last game of my life.
I don’t want to cry without her.
I don’t want to be alone for my individuality, straightforwardness and emotions.
I don’t want to have faith that someday it will be all good and no bad.
I don’t want to remain a wannabe forever.
I don’t want to be hated for being what I am.
I don’t want to have dreams when there are many which are yet to be true.
I don’t want to pray and repeat all that of a life which HE himself has engineered for me.
I don’t want to see death the way I have seen it once.
I don’t want to lose her ever for whatever.
I don’t want to wait forever for the night to go.
I don’t want to see the dawn alone.
I don’t want to have a brain when I have a heart to feel.
I don’t want to end up being termed a masochist.

1 comment:

  1. Well, now you know what you don't want....now you just need to figure out what it is that you DO want!

    ReplyDelete