Sunday, September 13, 2009

Temporary Musings.

It has been days since I wrote a blog. Life has become hectic. I suddenly realize the importance of my profile and the recommendations I shall need with time. I need two with one coming from my previous manager and the second has to be from my present. I will need solid work related insights in that. That implies more work and responsibility on my part irrespective of the fact of change of my technology. Even though it’s no more JAVA but still, I have to do it. Getting my GMAT scores high won’t suffice for me considering the mediocre profile I have regarding my education. So mornings are all covered with efforts to get up early and read and the rest of the day into the night at office trying to wade off all the negative vibes I get in that moronic team and be productive and innovative. Personal lanes are going great. We are having good times and talks. Suddenly, as if by the magic of Dumbledore, things are smooth. I am in sync with my life at present.

It’s an afternoon and it’s windy and raining. I am thrilled. And I don’t know why. This is one of those feelings which I guess most of you all are aware of. Hardly do I know someone who doesn’t like clouds and the rains. I planned to give myself an hour before I start reading. These are the times when an year back I would have put on some filthy clothes and would have gone out biking. It is eternal to be there under the rains coming directly from somewhere up. Everything around is suddenly so fresh. It kind of ignites a spark of I know not what, inside. I get inspired. I get refreshed. I get charged. It is nurturing. Sadly, I can’t go out now. Gone are the people and the days. Maybe into future, someday will make it happen again.

I am hooked onto twitter these days. Somehow I can access it from my office too. I sent all the people I know an invitation and three happened to join. That’s them. I can’t help it. I don’t have the slightest idea why people don’t even want to try things or even have a look before judging. Technology repels them. Staying connected in a closely knitted network doesn’t resonate with them at all. They say they don’t have the time and some say that keeping up with their mails and portals like orkut/facebook is getting tough. It makes me wonder if I really work or am I really busy or is it just a shit they give me. Wish there were some acceptance of Terms & Conditions to be done with before a friendship strikes the chord.

A few plans are on the cards, one being a long seven day visit from my love over to my place followed by a month’s gap before a group outing with friends at GOA. That’s a place I have planned for earlier and things never worked out. Plans never work. For me it never does happen. I hope planning just a month before is not considered as really planning for it and it doesn’t get cancelled this time too. I somehow managed to convince my parents about not going home now. I need to get done with my syllabi fast. I have three weeks at the maximum if I have to give ISB RC2 applications a shot this year. Seems I will myself cancel the plan again. LOL

2 comments:

  1. hey there, so so so good to have you back here again! I'm pretty sure I speak for all of us when I say that we all missed you lots! Hope that you are always doing good.

    And yeah plans always have a stinking way of not working out and I have no Idea why that is. Makes me real mad sometimes.

    Also, keep on blogging mkays? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of people bad-mouth Twitter, and I'm pretty sure most of those people really don't understand what it's about. You can't knock it if you haven't tried it! My Twitter handle is mara629 if you want to be Twitter buds!

    ReplyDelete