Saturday, April 17, 2010

It's New

My days are going on pretty well these days except the heat of summer. I am learning to swim and my four day presence hasn’t gone to waste. I am becoming comfortable with water gradually. It feels fine now to exhale inside water and when it’s dark outside, water doesn’t scare me that much. I am confident enough to freely move around the pool with a little support these days. On the flip side, I am playing Dragon Age: origins, which is unarguably the best RPG of 2009. It has been a long time that I felt like completing one I started. You have to play it to see how detailed and near to perfect the work is and what a great work the guys have come up with. Though sometimes I feel bad that I don’t have enough time to play it daily and my work timings are the one to blame. And lastly, I have cleared all my interview rounds with one of the largest banking concerns in the world and I am eagerly waiting for the offer letter to come. I am meeting my love everyday and she is here to stay for another month. Now I can hold her hands and see her smile whenever I want to. One of my best buddies is back to the city and here to stay. Now I can have my nomadic mad night life again on the streets. But apart from all these, I have many a bad things going on too. But since I am just back from swimming and one can always choose, I prefer not going into those lanes as of now. Happiness is so short lived. Let me try to live it as much as I can for those tensions and depressions are never far from me......

4 comments:

  1. It's so good to know that instead of whining about what's going wrong, you're banking on the good stuff in your life..and i'm glad you have a whole lot of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Focus on the good, the bad will seem more manageable. How hot is it there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. u look good when u smile and great when u laugh :-*

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Aeish: Thanks.
    @Kate: Its around 40 here...going up2 42 Centigrades...and peak of the summer is ywt to come....
    @Anonymous: :D

    ReplyDelete