Sunday, April 18, 2010

Not fair :)

That I wrote things positive in my last post and went out to have dinner with my love and friends and my love lost her mobile and we searched a lot to get it back without any luck is tough for me to forget. Not much that I can do there. :(

Yesterday morning till three in the afternoon and today morning till two in the afternoon, all of it went to search for a rented space. I and my friend will be staying together and we need to move out before the first of the next month. Weekends are all we have. Sadly, heat and soaring temperatures are also a big part of what we have. I could see the surprise even in the eyes of a stray dog as we were going to take a look at a nearby apartment with the brokers at two in the afternoon. Well, he never can really understand the meaning of staying together and that too at one place in something we call a house.

My mother has been detected with high sugar levels in blood and my father isn’t doing very well either. It seems like I will be moving in with one of my friends soon to a fully furnished two bed room house back at the locality where I had spent more than a year of madness. A quick thought which I am considering now as a solution is that I make them stay here with me and my friend. He doesn’t need much space either. His days are all about T.V. and his mobile calls to his love. Most part of our time during the week is spent at office and we would be having a few hours at night everyday and mainly the weekends. We don’t mind having them around for a movie too. My major concern is whether they will be fine with such an arrangement and if they would find it good being here. Time holds the future and the answer to all my concerns and all that has already been written down in some unknown book hidden somewhere. All this isn’t fair guys. They have laid down everything named future and it’s all about us and we are not supposed to know it. The rules should have been like they have it written down the way they have it now and we get to know what happens next (or the supposed to be ‘future’) and we try to change it all and if we fail, we get what’s written and if we win, we change the course and from there on, the future gets re-written again for us. Nez…..that’ all for now…but do think about the rules part…..all this surprise and unknown stuff is ok but they aren’t fair.

2 comments:

  1. Hello My dear friend!

    I'm terribly sorry for being so absent on your comments space recently. Been busy with school and now with exams. Although I really do hope that you would email me sometime. At least we would be able to keep in touch with each other more frequently.

    I'm sorry to hear about your girl's stolen handphone. Tough luck. But as long as your love is safe, everything should be alright. =)

    Hope that both your parents get well soon my friend.

    Have missed you loads Garf! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sweetie. I am so sorry to hear about your parents. You and your family are in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete