Thursday, June 25, 2009

Changes continue...

The last two days have taken me into another change. And this time it’s a change of project at work I have been working in. After my friends and the upcoming house-shifting thngy coming up by the 1st of july, god had plans to change my colleagues and work. So, presently, at work, I am the most relaxed and the most tensed one. My brain shuffles between the days I had and the days I might be having. Anticipation is always bad. It kills, slowly. Till date, whenever I have gone back and looked into a changed that had happened in the past, I have agreed that it had happened for good. And so I take the freedom and choose it that way and prefer to stay relaxed with the analysis that someday down, I would reflect and feel good about it. I guess whatever happens, happens for good in lines with the masterly plans that we are here to be a part of. Just that, we aren’t able to see the good in it, until an appreciable amount of time passes.

My love says that I have again fallen in love with her. The truth is, I met her a few weeks back and this was the first time in our long relationship of over six years that we had fun together, without any earthly concerns or mortals disturbing us. It was us, in love, the way it should have been. And my life suddenly had taken a back seat, flowing smoothly with a fresh air, amidst the hilly archives of nature at a place far away from any manager or developer or client’s woes. And I don’t know after how many days I had seen the sun set, had timely food, had a sense of time the way normal people have. Things so beautiful have to end. That’s life. But, days so great, shall always be dear to me. That’s me. And the core of it all can never change, that’s love for my love.

Lastly, let me make a confession here. With ample time at office these days, I happen to occasionally sneak into my blog and see if anyone has posted comments. It’s sad that I can only see the text and not any images or styles with the firewalls and proxies in place that these corporations use for security. And like-ways I happened to see yesterday morning about the award I had received from The Novelist Barista. This was my first and I guess, all you awesome people of blogsphere know how it feels when you get the first one. I was happy. It was the best of my yesterday. Thanks a lot to you for this beautiful award.



This award comes with the direction to post a funny or sweet keepsake that tells something about you….and I got to know that from The Novelist Barista…and hence here I go…



Couldn’t find anything funny but I am all about emotions and hence here it is……A bunch of roses delivered specially for me at my door by my love on 14.02.2008. They aren’t fresh anymore…but they still have that love….and it isn’t a simple valentine gift…..It’s special because my love was going through a tough time all alone at home dealing with her extraordinarily difficult times and she had called up my roommate to arrange for it……


I am passing on this award to :

Ramblings of An Inane Mind
In so many words....

Cheers !!!

A Note to Farah: You are correct. I owe you and others, pics of my trip. I have them. I will post it this weekend. Will update you for sure…:))

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Garf! I will post the award and my keepsake ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first award!!! NB is such a giver :-)

    ReplyDelete