Thursday, June 4, 2009

My pursuit....

I am sad. My girlfriend is enjoying in a disco with her friends and am all alone, sitting here, far away. Wish I could have been there. I had chances of going to one nearby but I preferred saving it for her. LOL

May be I was a fool or that I took things on a different note. Whatever might it be, I am hurt. I wonder how fast I transited from sad to hurt. Anyways that’s me. I miss her a lot and time had it for me to face today, when she maintains that she needs time. She says she is short of emotions and time for me. I hate the way things are going on. At work I don’t have anyone to talk to. It can be perfectly termed language issues. They don’t get me and I don’t have the patience to understand what they have to say. More often than not, it’s something useless. My experience says that. I come home, and all my goody buddies have left. The last one will be gone in the coming twenty days. Will someone tell me, out of you intelligent and creative bloggers, what is it that I should exactly do?

I am simply unable to get out of this problematic scenario hang over that I am facing. No friends. No soul to talk to and my love, in a far off city. They say we all face things just because god wanted us to learn. Now what would he like me to know and get? To survive alone….to be screwed every single day…to be dejected by a busy girlfriend…to be signed off as past by departing friends….? Can’t he see that am all hands up?

My life has become a pursuit for happiness in its own way. A warning Mr. Smith: don’t try this in your next flick. It’s copyrighted and I don’t take anything that you can easily give.

5 comments:

  1. Don't be so upset... your gf just needs some time fr herself that doesn't means she doesn't loves you... :) be positive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've felt alone rather frequently in life... i always look at it like this: okay, consider the people who, from age 13 til they get married, always always have some significant other wrapped around their finger. the popular people, the people who just don't experience loneliness.

    sometimes these people who have a ton of friends, are well-liked, always have someone in love with them, sometimes they tend to take it for granted -- not saying anything bad about someone who's been blessed, but it's true.

    now look at what you're going through (and what i've gone through in the past). you've hit a rough spot where it doesn't seem that you can relate to anyone really well, where you feel that your relationship with your gf is one-sided. the bright side is, you'll never be the type of person who takes relationships for granted. you'll never be the type to blow off a significant other, or discard good friends.

    that's the outlook i like to take. you can appreciate friendships better than others can.

    as far as your gf is concerned --- don't worry. i'm sure it'll all turn out fine. (as a girl, i can tell you sometimes we like our space... she'll come around.) =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, man. That's tough.

    Listen to NSRose, she's one wise chick. Sometimes us girls do need a little space. But I'm sure things will improve soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds pretty bleak but perhaps being "alone" is a way to tap into who you are aside from your friends/girlfriend/family. Perhaps you can take this time to discover new things about yourself and the new location that you are in. Get a hobby? Play a sport? Start doing things for you! You might be surprised at how much of a life you really have. And just maybe, your busy girlfriend will start noticing that you have other things to do than just think about her. It could be worth a try...

    ** Just popped in from "we love comments"

    Have a great SUNDAY!!

    ReplyDelete