Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Welcome to wherever..

In continuation to my lonely quest to nowhere, the past few days had been a bit better and today was again an exception. My friend whose supposed departure in the nearing days has caused this soul to be so lonely had been off to meet his girlfriend. With other two guys who share the house with me, I was happy, left all onto myself with my lappy. It rained in the afternoon on Sunday, and after having a nap, we three happily went out, in the rains, biking and feeling the moist and air, nature had to provide. It was one of a kind of experience watching the all around getting washed away, feeling those drops on my face, feeling the droplets tickle down my neck, feeling new, feeling the deep want of belongingness getting refined in the scent new monsoons.

And I woke up on Monday to find him right in front of my eyes, busy with his cell phone. A reader might wonder why am being so damn serious. Well, all I can say is that friends rule my life and more so with my girlfriend studying in another city. This mortal was special to me and so shall he remain. I have lost many in the past, seen them going with promises of calls and sms and mails and hopes of future get-together’s but sometimes life does provide something very fairy. And these moments have turned out none the better. The pace of life, our work and need has always taken care of us. And hence, I conclude that so shall be the case this time too.

After a day, I go to meet my lady and we have plans to go off to a nearby hill station. The scenic beauty has been proved to be awesome by pics available on Google. I am waiting for it and more so because she will be there. If plans go the way we have thought, it would be just us. But when it comes to me, one never knows. I leave that to my future posts. 

And say it good or bad, I won’t be here when my friend will be leaving the city forever. I say good because it is hard seeing him go and bad because I shall be back here, on Monday, to face the city without him. I hate why god made me so. I have seen people who behave normally and are normal. I wonder why I am always in extremes. It has always been a 0 or a 1 for me. I never had any intermediate state. I always swing at the two extremes. I really wish, I had been made a different way. And no wonder, my life also has shown me extremes without any content of moderation.
Wake up to wherever you are…..goes the song by Bon Jovi and these days I like it like hell. It somehow suits me and I find it nice. It inspires me to face. And that’s exactly what I have been doing all these years since I was born. That’s the only thing I am good at. Not that I face it in a goody way but that I just somehow do it and get it done with. 

Lastly, a special thanks to blogger “N S Rose” and “YET”, for trying to be with me through their valuable comments and judgment of life. I felt elated….

2 comments:

  1. Good friends are hard to come by and essential to a happy life...it's nice that you realize that are not afraid to show it. I keep in touch with my friends who are spread out all over the world--it's not the same as living in the same city, but the internet certainly makes keeping up with each other easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sad to see good friends leave and even more heartbreaking if you think of them as you soul sister/brother. But no matter the distance between a friend who really values you will always remember you and when you meet up again after a year or two it would feel as if they never left. I dont think there is anything wrong to feel in the extremes but I do think that there might be something terribly wrong if you didnt feel at all. on another note, goodluck with that picnic of yours. Hope you get exactly what you wished for my dear. =)

    ReplyDelete