Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A phase ends...

This was one of the worst days I would ever have in my life. It has happened not more than seven to eight times in the past. It’s when the winds of fate and destiny make me part from one of my closest of friends. I always wonder why it happens to me or is that it happens to everyone but I fail to see or know. Hats off to you oh dear lord, it’s the best way you have got to screw me.

Life has always given me quality friends. Never had I been alone. I have always enjoyed the company when needed the most. But they always came and they always went. The cycle never ended. And I ended up, having memories of all of them. Wish they would always have been by me. I still miss them, all, wholly. That everything comes to an end is true and might be that’s why it’s sad. Not every time a fresh beginning is a welcome. Not every time change is what you want.

I am complex. I am hard to understand and arrogant to face. There are a few who get me. And it’s exactly the very same whom I loose. And the process of life and technology continues. Calls, mails, scraps and nothing. One fine day you look back and see that, shit, you are almost done with that someone. I don’t want that to happen. Last few months have seen me bidding a farewell to two of my closest friends. And now, after a few days I am supposed to do the same with the last one I am holding on to so preciously. And that happy news is what I got to hear today.
I don’t know who’s in line or if at all someone is there. All I know is it would again be me and my tears, at least for that moment when I would be bidding him bye at the station if not after a few months. And so here I go, my dear friend, a few lines especially for you:

You have been great to me, during all times. You stood by me and made me survive the toughest. I shall never forget the times spent with you. The way we used to hang out at wee hours into the night, the way we used to sing together the old tunes from flicks, the way we passed our weekend nights, talking and playing and the way we used to discuss and fight and argue, the way we moved from one theatre to another on Saturdays, the crazy things we have shared, the pics we have posed for and the plans we had, and above all the way we shared life….i thank you for being there and sharing this part and phase of the journey with me. May god bless you and may I have the pleasure to share life with you again. Amen!

I shall always miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment