Friday, December 24, 2010

My Happiness: Decoded


It’s Christmas Eve and I am sitting at my room, alone. As I take a bit of a dark chocolate, I can sense that I am elated. At this point, I am really feeling good. It seems to be a perfect time to have a look at things that really do or can make me happy. Here they go…..

Chocolates and Ice Creams: For me, always a mood lifter, a welcome anytime and satisfaction guaranteed.

Nights spent outside: My night affairs with nature always gear me up. Even if it is one of the deepest lows ever, I get the zeal to jump back. The cold breeze, the silence, the darkness and the awkwardness of the hour makes me feel more in tune with myself. It has always been a mood booster.

Trip/Travel: They are fun to plan and they are the best way to unwind. Though currently I see myself doing that once a year, the target to have them quarterly. Trekking and photography are tightly bound to it and all of it always is very exciting. It’s definitely something which has kept me in motion.

Coding: It is just a 4 years old love story. But it takes me off to another vertical. I feel much more at ease and in control when I see a system or a problem in front of me that needs coding. Java is the city where we first met and it has been all love since. Nothing like a busy day at office, coding the time away.

Games: I love being a gamer. PC Games kill time like no other. They distress me and I feel creatively engaged in something heavenly and unique in a masterly skillful manner. I just love them. Period.

Electronic Gadgets: Whenever i get one, i feel atop the world. I don't have a huge set of them but i do remember the way i felt when i got my Laptop, Digital camera and Phone. Its an occasional indulgence, but worthy enough to last long.

Movies/Blogging: They aren’t a regular always welcome and that’s the reason I name them at the last. But they do have the power to dress up my mood sometimes. Movies have always been a favorite and blogging helps a lot in putting my mind in place.

That looks like a small list. They say i am materialistic in nature and may be i am. But its all of the materialism i care for. :)


Image Source

No comments:

Post a Comment