Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Playlist 2010

The year is rolling towards an end. It makes sense for a list of songs that rocked my days the whole year with an assumption that something new won’t come up in the days left and sweep me off my foot. And the list goes as below...

Just the Way You Are - Bruno Mars
Baby – Justin Bieber
Somebody to Love – Justin Bieber
My World - Justin Bieber
Need You Now – Lady Antebellum
American Honey - Lady Antebellum
Love This Pain - Lady Antebellum
Only Girl (In the World) – Rihanna
Teenage Dream – Katy Perry
Last Friday Might (T.G.I.F.) – Katy Perry
California Gurls – Katy Perry
Firework – Katy Perry
The One That Got Away - Katy Perry
Alejandro - Lady Gaga
Mine - Taylor Swift
Back to December - Taylor Swift

A special mention for the two albums which were simply amazing as a whole…..

A Thousand Suns – Linkin Park
Dark Horse - Nickelback

That summarizes the music of the year 2010 for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment