Friday, December 10, 2010

My love got a job.

The news is just in and 10th of December, 2010 would forever be in bold letters henceforth in the pages from of life. My love got a job placement through campus and this marks a successful end to her MBA. It also marks an end to the long journey she had till today, we had till today and I personally had till today. To see this day, she had been through all that could possibly go wrong for her in all the corners of her life.

She didn’t sit for the placements during engineering because I wasn’t fine with her doing a job as I was an over possessive lover. Day by day I was becoming suicidal and things trivial were enough to put me onto depression. Still, she stayed with me through all of that and spent another two years at home trying first six months for her tuitions to work followed by a GATE preparation phase marred finally by her sudden illness and a year preparing for her MBA with all that she had left in herself. She finally made it to a college as countless nights of fights, tears, loneliness and frustration came to an end. But it was just another start. One year rolled by and for the last five months we have brainstormed about masking her almost 3 year break in career while she stayed at home. We have failed countless times with things getting worse as companies visiting her college campus refused to take her in. She got rejected several times in the final round and all we had to blame for was the gap she had. It was logical to do that. Yesterday night was no other. We discussed hours trying to look at the case from alternate options.

As I always say, destiny knows when, how and what. And none the different has it been. She finally got through today and I thank you GOD from the bottom of my heart with all that I have. Today I feel relaxed off a huge burden and guilt. I know what has happened because of me can never be compensated but still, I am happy. Today I won’t complain. Saying it once didn’t work quite well, so here it goes again. I am happy. I am more than happy. I am so happy that I haven’t read anything since I heard the news. And I am so happy that I really don’t care what happens tomorrow as I sit for my technical interview written test. And I must say, I am proud of my love.

This has been some journey.

Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your girl! Celebrate, you both deserve it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Farah: Thanks Farah...i will for sure :D

    ReplyDelete