Wednesday, December 1, 2010

1-12-2010 (Now a seven year story...)



1st of December: A day destined to be, a day I chose to be as the day to propose my love. Seven years have passed since then. It seems long and short. I often wonder is it me. Me being the last person on this planet to stick to something, being the partly true Gemini that I am, being the ever fleeting wind and being the change lover always, is here, scoring good. But isn’t that’s what love is? It happens and when it happens, there is no denying it.

The years have not been all the rosy ones. No one ever gets all the roses only I guess. So, quite unexceptionally, the same ups and downs of which we all know about did indeed happen with us too. And like all of you, I too feel proud that we are together and it’s still “US”. This is the only thing I ever got right in my life. When the day is a long one and a bad one, as I take a break from work and call her up, I realize how tougher it could have been had she not been there for me.

Today, as I sit here writing this post, I don’t feel the need of writing anything else. Putting down anything as to how much I love her and how we can rock together and how happy we can be etc makes me wonder if it would belittle the event, its story and its importance. I just want to be together.

@GOD: Thanks...once again. :)

Image Source

3 comments:

  1. Ahaa, its good dialogue concerning this paragraph at this place at
    this webpage, I have read all that, so now me also commenting at this place.


    my weblog ... calculate bmr

    ReplyDelete