Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you.


I just read my last year’s Christmas post. Last year, I wrote I was happy as I had two job offers and was serving my notice period with my employer. This year, I find that I am still looking for a job change. This time I want to go abroad and earn in foreign currency which can make my future better in India. So, basically nothing has changed. Why I didn’t do it then (what I am doing now) is a valid question and I don’t have any answers to that. If any of you has ever job hunted, probably you know then, what a big pain it is. And for the records, I have been doing all through 2010. Some year it has been. I don’t even have a count to the number of interviews I have appeared and taken too, for my firm.

It’s 25th December and I didn’t had the blast I always want to, on Christmas. I went to the church to see Christ, burned candles and came home and took my parents for dinner outside. Another year down and I still have my dream with me, untouched and pure. The dream to spend Christmas with my love amidst snow falls and freezing temperatures in some far off land amidst a lot of Santa’s…. :D

Well, with no idea when that’s going to happen, let me wish all of you once again…MERRY CHRISTMAS. And I hope Santa makes his presence felt for I still believe in his magical presence at the North Pole. All I will do now is to go out in the cold and stare at the star studded sky…it feels magical and I find myself a little more away from reality, closer to Santa….I find peace.

Image Source

4 comments:

  1. stumbled onto your blog from 20 something bloggers. Cool blog! Merry christmas to you too. hope you find what you are looking for.
    Check out my blog, I blog about movies. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas (though it's kind of late) and good luck with finding a job with foreign currency (even though the economy's not too great in the USA)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Yong: thanks :)

    @Petite Hermine: Thanks. that was inspiring :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find all my images on Etsy. If you click on the pictures, it takes you directly to the item.

    ReplyDelete