Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My New Year celebrations just got over....

The New Year celebrations just got over for me. That explains where I had been these many days post my Christmas post. It was the same routine life except one additional premise which imparted a whole new meaning to these normal, routine, lame days from my life. It was my love who was staying here with me.

She was the mornings I always wanted. She was the smile I always longed for in the goodbyes and welcomes. She was the taste my buds always searched for during the dinners and the in the food out. She was the voice I always wanted to hear when I get home. She was the company I always needed when I headed out for the movies or a good time out. She was the support I always prayed for in times dark. She was the life I always asked for, in my life.

No one else had mattered. It was a proud display of arrogance on my part for I had what I always needed. Friends, family and no-idea-who-all got neglected. The same sheets, the same room, the same air, they all are here but what they used to have is what is missing today. There is no substitute or shortcut to living life in & with love..

Today, as I sit here writing this post, she is traveling back to her city to complete her course and I am looking forward to a business travel to Canada/US in the next 3 days for a month, alone. The next one month will test all that I have. The temperatures are low, I would be on my own and the expectations from me to deliver are high and I am traveling abroad for the first time. So, it’s missing your life plus the insecurities and challenges that lie ahead for me. Be it a win or a loss, it’s just another match which needs to be played. Matter of time before I am into it…..do wish me and us, luck…

No comments:

Post a Comment