Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Trip to Toronto - 3

As expected, today was just another day.

I don’t believe I am writing this, but today it was a lot warmer day at -8 degrees centigrade. You really have no idea how it feels like to walk in -30, especially more so when it’s your first day and you don’t even know where you are supposed to go. I reached office on time. The lady in team invited me over to her house in the weekends and I found her very nice. She looks strong, weird and twisted but, o me she has been good. She deserves the same back I guess. And I also have a team lunch in my honor of visiting Toronto. All of it feels nice, yet embarrassing. I am really poor in handling these matters…

I came home to find my internet connection not working as expected. It took 2 calls to get it fixed. That’s a relief. My whole lot in India is sleeping as I write this and the more I think about it, the more I realize my present and where I am and why I am here and what great I am doing being here and….its endless…..it is better I stop myself going there.

Food is gradually crawling up my list of issues. It has been 4 days and I am all on MacDonald and my cup noodles and my biscuits. I wonder how long I am going to be good that ways. When you are alone and when you know that you need to save some dollars, having food outside is the last thing you would ever wish to do. So I wait for the real call to come from inside before I give in to my cravings……

No comments:

Post a Comment