Friday, January 28, 2011

My Trip to Toronto - 6

Today’s highlight: Sushi at team lunch. It really was good. I never had it before. And I am a big fan of sea food. So, I never had any issues with it. I really liked the hot drink which was served along with the soup and Sushi and the numerous types it includes, it looks and tastes amazing.

I am tired of answering the same questions again and again. All they ask for is what is my plan for the rest of the day or for the weekends or what is it that I am having for the dinner. What am I supposed to say them? Isn’t everybody aware that I am all alone and the temperature is -10? I don’t understand.

My first week at Toronto comes to an end. It was good. I somehow managed my time. What lies ahead of me is two full days at hotel room. I guess I will get exhausted and try out the Google map for local areas to visit which would be cheaper for me to access. I anyways have to go out for the lunch. I leave that onto time to happen. I wish I had a work Visa and come here for a longer interval. This is a nice place to be.

It’s time for my black coffee. I guess I would stick to myself and work on the new website I am planning. You either have everything or you don’t have anything. It feels silly and foolish to hang around in the middle. Life has its own way….

No comments:

Post a Comment