Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Trip to Toronto - 8

Today was another day which I spent inside all by myself. I woke up and had calls with friends love and parents. That was when I was ready for my lunch and today it was Macaroni Pizza and a diet coke. It was filling. I kept aside my daily MacDonald engagements for the dinner, which I would start for in another 30 minutes.

One big thing which came of today during my long online chats with friends is that I would be travelling to my birth town in the last week of March. I got the tickets booked today and we are almost set for the travel. It’s my friend’s elder brother who is getting married there. I had been longing to go there since years but since the day I started working, I never really could plan something. This seems to be a perfect opportunity to head down the memory lanes. That place has made me the way I am, good or bad and it always would be a pleasure visiting it. This time, I would try my best to capture as much I can in my camera. There is so much out there that I really get lost when I try to think as to what all I should focus myself on once I am there. Its nostalgia and it feels heaven…

I had been watching the movies these days. I don’t have much left to do. It’s strange. In India, I was running out of the touch with movies and here, I am like back in, full throttle all over it. To give you something on that, I have plans to dedicate a blog post solely for the Oscar nominations and how I felt about them. They deserve that time and effort. Even if no one is really going to care about what I write or think, it’s salute. Movies are wonderful stuff.

Tomorrow marks the start of my second week of stay at Toronto. You would be logically correct not to expect stuffs from my side. But, I am unpredictable and this time, I would like not to be. Just today as I was discussing my mental fight over visiting places vs saving bucks vs being alone, it came to me that of all the people we knew to be here, in the States and Canada, almost all of them have headed back to India. Some have done that as they are on vacation and some have moved back permanently. Strange but true, GOD really wants me to hit these places alone as of now. Well, as Barney says, Challenge Accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment