Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Trip to Toronto - 5

Five days down. That implies I am well into the middle of my stay. A couple of issues which still linger include washings, morning bread and cup noodles. They might be near but they are in dollars. That is one thing I am trying to skip. Now a day I am quite happy with my Thai food in the lunch and MacDonald burgers in the dinner. The room coffee maker keeps me good too during the evenings and office work is smooth. Even the climate is warm outside, comparatively. So, in short, everything is just fine and calm.

Tomorrow I would be going out for team lunch. And Saturday does have me visiting a colleague’s house for spending some Indian time together. Though I am not at all eager to go, I really can’t help it. I don’t understand what to talk about and what not to. I take it as another task.

I am getting these weird ideas of creating a website and its gradually growing over me. It would be ideal to focus on it seriously. It can become a potential time killer and would always help me further my skills. I just fear the procrastinator in me. Things never had a problem starting up with me but they never grew up and that list is endless. I don’t want it to grow any further. Being a Gemini, sticking to a cause is tough. I am a perfect example of the same. That’s all for today.

Note: Don’t curse me if at all you are here. I know I am being poor here in uploading pictures of this amazing city but, I hope that you understand that being alone is tough. I don’t want to make it tougher for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment