Monday, January 31, 2011

My Trip to Toronto - 9

It’s a bad Monday. First I wasn’t able to talk to my love and had to rush for office. Then, I didn’t take my cap as it was -3 yesterday and I felt fine. It turned out to be -13 today and I somehow managed to reach office. I wasn’t able to feel my ears and nose. My hair was wet too as I had just taken the bath and headed out. It was careless of me. I had to endure the same on my way back. It was -11 and by the time I reached MacDonald for my take away, my ears and nose were gone. So, I just hope that I wake up fine.

My friend argues that I should visit the nude club in the locality. He says that’s what a man does. Well, I don’t really agree. I am in love in the first place and secondly, I don’t like nude shows. I wonder how people get the fun of such shows. I have this incapability to feel anything at such shows and I know that for sure. Then I guess there simply isn’t any point going there. And as to the second point my friend points out regarding alcohol, well, there is no fun drinking alone. I have done it many a times in India and I know how it feels to drink alone. That’s the last thing I would do when dollars are at stake.

It’s not even 10 days and it feels months. Nez, I have Barcelona match on Saturday, 4:00PM EST which implies that one of my weekends is taken care of. Liverpool signs Suarez and Carroll, a nice breed and mix for Torres who heads for Chelsea. I guess, this would add onto Liverpool’s favor. Torres looked old and tired with Liverpool. Now EPL should become more fun. I hope ManU, ManC and Arsenal feel some heat. On another note, Real Madrid looses 0-1. I pity Mourinho. I pity him for he has always been a proud and egoist coach, quite jealous of Barcelona and have a high inability to cope with success and talent. Such teams can never soar high, for long. We beat them 5-0 and more is coming.

That’s all guys. It’s time for me to immerse myself in the latest algorithm book I happened to come across, have my burger, call a few ones back at home and sleep for another day ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment