Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Trip to Toronto - 4

It seems that I have made a mistake by having started the Toronto trip series. After the initial two days, life has kind of settled down here and I can see a routine emerge out of it. My reluctance to spend and lack of friends are the facts from my life to blame.

You have to agree that you cannot enjoy a place and feel good if you go on visiting places alone. That’s exactly my case. Even though I don’t know when I am going to come back to Canada, will that ever happen in my lifetime or not, I just can’t carry on with my two eyes and legs. And when you have financial issues in your life, going alone and spending that buck out would be the last thing you would ever do.

I went to office and came back. I had Thai food during the lunch and MacDonald awaits me for dinner. Rest of my time in Toronto is spent over the internet with my laptop. Whenever I happen to look outside and see that skyline from my room, that’s when I realize that I am no more in India. It feels good, in a way that I am here. But it does feel sad too, spending time at home when you are at a place new and you do no not know if life is ever gonna get you that second chance. I leave all of it to god. I am happy believing that he being the know-it-all entity understands me and has a reason for me to be here, this way. I am here just to fit into his plan.

Here it’s getting warm though. It was -3 degrees centigrade today. Toronto does
indeed impress me. People look nice as they walk fast trying to escape the cold and snow and covered up in the woolens. Streets look white with snow. Air feels to be purified in cold steam. There is something about the cold chill in the air that hits your face and you feel something inside you. The thing with cold air and winters can never escape you if you really do pay attention to it. And be the one behind the wheels or the street walker, both has respect and time for the other. It’s decent and clean. Take my word, it’s quite a place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment