Friday, August 21, 2009

1 after a 0

I am still a developer. Computers and their lingo rule my life. And sometimes the language they understand suits best in some scenarios. For an instance, I had a zero in my last post with a letter to Death. And guess what? This time it’s a one.

My love planned her travel back without letting me know and I felt sad about not being a part of the whole deciding process. I can never get enough of her. I need her badly and I miss not being there as a part of her life. I guess moments lost in distance are moments missed forever. If a day is gone without her being with me (as is presently the case), it feels as if I am tearing a page off my life’s diary whose pages are limited. I could have filled in that page with so many numerous moments of emotions, togetherness and love. Nez..don’t ask me how but she is coming tomorrow for a day. I precisely remember when it was the last. Two months and am dying to meet her again. My atwitter is not allowing me to write more. All I know is she will be there with me and I have a day to live with her. So all of you, until Sunday night, have a great weekend. Meanwhile, let me get some air of love.

@Death: If you have read my last post, just ignore that. My account was hacked and I am exactly not sure who has put that in. :)

6 comments:

  1. awww...thats so nice of her to come visit! have a really really great time and play nice! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always knew it was hacker who wanted to talk to death. Way to go Garf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. U always surprise me with what u write. I hav another reason to fall in love with ya. Muaaaaah

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah so exciting that she will be there!!!! good for u!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy dance! And a quote...

    "Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart." -Kay Knudsen

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) :)
    Hey you have'nt mentioned how was it?? ;)
    I am sure it must be great!!

    "moments lost in distance are moments missed forever"
    Well.. In love distance teaches you and make you realize how deeply you are in love... When you die every second to meet the other one... Yes it kills but then thats the beauty of love :)

    ReplyDelete