Wednesday, August 19, 2009

To: Death

Dear Death,

Take me. I have heard all along that you are the sole winner. I truly believe that you are the only truth. And I read countless stories of fools trying to avoid meeting you. I am here to let you know that I am all eager to meet you. I, just like any other mortal, live in this place named world on a planet called earth. As to my profile, I have parents and a love. That’s all I have. I don’t know any other mortal having any relationship with me. Some were never there and some which happened to be there just for the sake of being there, have been identified and dealt with. I believe that this letter will reach you because I suit the place more than any other. I am not needed by anyone in this world. My parents love me a lot but they could never understand me. This has happened time and again. My love loves me but she is not ready for a relationship with me and seems to me like am being a burden on her too. That’s all I have got as to how badly I am needed by the only three people I have. Sadly, they love me but they don’t need me. I die every day at numerous moments. I am tiered of this pain inside. My heart cries every night. I feel it difficult to breathe every moment. I feel angry at myself for taking that breath inside and pushing myself to another moment of pain. I have accepted my defeat on every corner of my life. And I am not interested in any further tries. Even if you aren’t convinced yet, meet me to know me more and am damn sure that once you meet me, I will surely convince you of your act. I am more afraid being alive than meeting you. I am a different case and it will be quite challenging for you to make yourself agree to come to me. I hope you enjoy it. It offers you an oppurtunity to take a break from what you do everyday and have some fun. Dont you need something for your blog? You are all around. You have been places most unwanted. Please be here. They have all refused me. Please don’t deny me. Amen!!!

Yours truly,
An eager soul.

6 comments:

  1. Garf-I hope that you will opt to celebrate life. Your spirit, though it may be ailing, is deserving of joy and opportunity :-) I wish you well.

    Your bloggy friend,

    NNL/Missunderstood

    ReplyDelete
  2. A letter to death. Could there be a better way to express your sorrow and feeling of defeat?
    But I am sure this helped in getting some negativity out. I urge you to rethink all that you have said in this letter and reconsider your proposal to death.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally speechless after reading this.. painful..and full of dark emotions..

    Rane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking us along for this emotional rollercoaster ride. There must be something in your life worth celebrating and cherishing. Hold onto and focus on that thing. Enjoy the time you spend with your love for what it is. Don't miss those great moments worrying about the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww.. I missed it... It was a sad moment :(

    I know at times such emotions over rule our mind.. :) and I can say by now you are an emotional fool like me so it happens... I am glad you regained your pleasant state of mind again... :)
    take care!

    ReplyDelete