Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The bits in 1

I returned from office at 1:30 in the morning. I had ten more hours between us. One of those things which I regret doing everyday-Sleep, had to happen. In a way it was good that it kept me from atwitter and in a way it was bad. I missed those gushes of emotions. Finally it boiled down to three more hours. The final hour was the best one. I was approaching the station feeling numbness all over me. It was as if I had accelerated to my full extent and my speed was at maxim and I had let go off all my controls to see myself approach the final finish line, sitting back relaxing in the wind flowing past. It is one of those joys that I hardly get. That feels huge and it feels best.

She was standing there just like any other mortal and things followed the way they do. In an hour we were together and it was so unnatural. It took me some time to realize that finally this was it. The seconds were heavy and full. There was so less time left yet it seemed so long. We talked, we laughed, we cried, we felt, we thought, we lived…it was to me as if I was alive. No idea when it becomes a way of life but till then, I surely know, these are the best of moments. Someday we might be sitting together in our house remembering them but today, it was something. This thing termed love makes humans so important and godly. There is ecstasy embedded deep in the air between the two. It’s natural and yet unnatural. I am yet to know words to define how I felt in there with her. We had planned to cut off all outside stuff to the least except the latest from potter series. We both, being potter fans, thought of watching it together. It was luck that it happened so. Rest was all about us being together with each other. Standing at the airport I could see her getting her things checked and getting the boarding pass done. She moved towards her security pass gate and suddenly, she was gone. She was not there. I tried all angles I could. And that was how it all ended. She was gone. The magic was gone. It was me, with my world and ways left behind. I felt sad and was missing her badly. Thanks to my friend who suggested an hour at barista. But it didn’t do much except to add on to my calories, chocolate iceberg and lasagna being my favorites. I was back with moments new in my life. I had ample to think and feel. I somehow felt great as I know that I now have them for the end of my life. I can swim through it all at my choice.

Coming back to the present, my GMAT RC struggle has been of some success now. I am doing 2 minutes per question with something between 85-90% as correct. That leaves me with Sentence Corrections (to be referred as SC henceforth) in the verbal section. Changing my study timings to the mornings has helped me. It keeps me free of the tiredness of the day at work and I am calm and relaxed when I get up. Challenge is to not stay awake late at night, something which is in accordance with my biological clock. It will at the least take me a week before I am done with my SC. And then the real fun shall begin. Time will tell how I do when I have CR, RC and SC on a single plate. Nez…..It’s my last run and my last race. I wait…

Workplace is still the same with the same fools around. My team lead expects unplanned leaves to be planned earlier so that they can be notified to the clients and be planned for accordingly. I pity his logic and expectation. Apart from that, he doesn’t deserve anything. My manager being docile that he is, always has the same words: “Going forward that is the plan actually…………..LOL. Rest, the team is happy with politics and manipulation. Knowledge, enthusiasm, quality and passion are still at bay. With that, there are certainly no worries for them.

My morning commitments to GMAT prep and my day at work has put me on a hectic schedule. So to all my readers and bloggers whom I follow, please be patient with me and don’t mind about my absence of visit on your respective blogs. Soon, I will be there and follow up with comments on all of them.

My last post was very special to me because it had the text which said she is coming. And hence, regarding the comments I got on my last post I had things to say to all of them. I wonder if they would have read it had I posted it there. Hence, on a different note here is what I had wanted to say:

@ Farah/Novelist Barista: thanks to you two. Your wishes did their job. I had great time, one of the best. :)

@ Spatzi: That was wonderful. I agree to that.

@ Deepika: It was great. And I think I have tried describing it here the best way I could have. Beauty of love certainly is what you said. Above all, I believe love is everything. And i am a proud emotional fool....r u ? :)

@ Sandy: I am amazed by things you know. :)

@Anonymous: It’s all about you dear. :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like your last moments together (last moments for now that is!) were beautiful. I'm glad you two got to be together--I know how badly you were missing her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know that you enjoyed.... But I don't believe you wasted time watchin Harry Potter :P

    Yes! I am happily an *EF* :)

    ReplyDelete