Thursday, December 10, 2009

All of you...Please.......Pray for Me




Presently am tensed. On Saturday, I have two interviews scheduled. Java is huge. You never know where you are going to get screwed. I am not yet done with my preparation and sadly, that can’t get done by Saturday. So, I have to go in there with whatever I know and can get into my small box till that day. Plans are in place to take a leave tomorrow from work and rope in as much as I can. But with my experience, they might be expecting more. people say that no mortal can read it all and know it all and can go in there and clear the interview and that it all depends on that person sitting there deciding your fate and luck plays a huge role. But i guess i score in this sector hugely....LOL..i never had/have luck. I fear that I won't be able to fit into what they are looking for. On one hand, while I am eager to leave my job place as soon as I can, on the other I am worried that if I continue attending interviews at such a reckless pace, I might end up with none left, when I would finally be done with some amount of preparations. They all have policies indicating strongly that once you fail to clear, you should not turn up in the next six months. It’s a trade off guys, and being in deep shit, I don’t have a choice. I have to go. Just pray for me all you awesome bloggers out there that I clear at the least, one. He never listens to me. But out there, I know many like you are on display who aren’t as shit as me and i am convinced that he is going to listen to you guys. Pray for me………..

1 comment: