Thursday, December 3, 2009

Destiny & Attraction....




Have you read The Secret by Rhonda Byrne? I happened to come across it while surfing through the World Wide Web and it was a great piece. I never had a liking for self-help or self development books. But there are a couple of them which stand apart and this one surely makes to my list. It claims to unravel The Secret inherent in our surroundings since ages and exemplifies many a cases to prove its point. It speaks of the law of attraction as the prime rule behind every success or failure we encounter and suggests that it is us and our mind that has the responsibility and the power to attract either of the two.

I tried and I am still trying myself at it. But over time, you just start wondering if all those pages are anything but the truth. Negation, in the world of coding is simple and so it is also in my world. It is easy to keep a bag full of those emotions and thoughts and if you start monitoring your own train of thoughts a bit, you will come to realize that it is true. It becomes a nature to complain, accuse, relate and think of failures and so inherent it is that the first time I realized I was doing that, I forgot my state and started thinking how I became so. Presently I am living a life in a box with a hope. I don’t know when my thing will happen or if it will happen at all. But then I argue that if there is no reason to believe that it will happen, then there probably is no reason to believe that it won’t happen. Sadly, that is just half the battle.

Over time, I became a believer in destiny and a voice inside me shouts and insists that there are some things which I can’t control. I am here to fit into the grand plan and everything is fated. You get what you deserve and not what you want. And what you deserve is not what you are or have but by what you are supposed to have in this walk of life. Today, I am challenging the same for the last time. I don’t know which one is true or if at all the law of attraction holds any promise. I am trying. I gave myself a one month time before I draw my conclusions. But the try has to be an honest try. Fears are so many, doubts are in galore, failures are what I only remember, and as I try to fight hard against them every single day, the clock ticks and I get reduced to just a simple mortal looking up at the ocean with eyes of hope lost in a search for answers…………………..

Below is a snap taken by my friend..i liked it…needless to say….it should be here then…..

No comments:

Post a Comment