Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I got it !!!

It’s eleven in the night and my day comes to an end. Ideally it came to an end at eight but even though I didn’t have work, my lead at work insisted that I have to wait. Ask him, “Wait for what?” and there will be no reply. I am putting up somehow with all him illogical unprofessional poor managerial traits in hope of a new job. My day, when it comes, shall have my words. Additionally I am supposed to get up at five and avail the cab at six in the morning to reach office as there is a local political disturbance in the city. Where it differs from other projects is that I can’t come before ten in the night.

I had my dinner and went up to the roof to have a stroll. The cold air pushing against my face and the cigarette burning slowly in my hand making my fingers a bit warm made me feel so alone. There is no one to go to at the end of the day. There I was, standing at the roof, all alone in the cold, facing all my problems in the face. Maybe time demands my toughness and understanding but I shall never forget these times. I wasn’t able to help my tears as they rolled down. I had to come down and as I write all of this, there are things left to be done till I sleep. I have six hours for me. I don’t complain for that. But the thing which bothers me is what I have done to deserve this shit. I owe an explanation. All I need is a life with my love where no other or none other than us matter.

1 comment:

  1. Despite what we'd like to believe, life isn't always just and the
    universe isn't always balanced. I'm sure you didn't do anything to deserve the tough times you are experiencing. You can't control the world around you, but you can control what you learn from each experience. Your hard work will pay off, and easier times will come. Having known what it's like to struggle, you will no doubt have an appreciation and respect for all that is good in your life.

    ReplyDelete