Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A version of me..

A truth about myself: I am a possessive lover. I don’t know how I became that way. I have seen what it is and what it does. My love has supported me in times when things turned out inhuman for her. She was there all through by me. It took me more than two years to understand what I had become and what I have done. After a herculean effort from her and after loads of assurance that I am better, she somehow managed to lift her career and now she has a life too. But now again, I can see that I am going the same way.

I ask her things I shouldn’t. I sound always curious. I always spoil her happiness and moments. I can see her struggle and her pain. It is high time I should stop myself this time. And howsoever I try, I fail. I am unable to see light. I am lost. It is pain and pain, all over….right to the core.

Note: You might see things here you would have never expected. Please do accept them as you have accepted my blog. They will be a part of me as much as this blog is. I believe that the creator, the inhabitants and the concept behind blogs deserve nothing but the truth.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, sorry I've been away for a while. I've been catching up with all your previous posts and dont worry we all do accept you and your blog just the way it is. ♥

    ReplyDelete