Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Last Post - 2009

My dear bloggers, this is it: my last post of the year. Tomorrow a hectic day awaits me. I have to reach office as early as I can so that before it is eleven in the morning, I can complete a substantial part of my work. Then I will rush off to receive my love at the station and check her in safely at the hotel. Then I will come home, get my laptop for her and after having arranged for her lunch, will rush back to office. Then I need to leave by seven at the least so that I, my love and my friend and his wife can all go together to the New Year event at the Taj and have some good fun while we rush into 2010.

That is going to be my first experience at any New Year party. Can you believe that I have never been to any disc or New Year parties ever before? That’s true in my case so believe me and wish me some luck so that things move smoothly. :)

Let’s welcome 2010 and hope that we all get to live this year like never before and it fulfills us with what we all are in need of. A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 to all of you from my heart……….

1 comment:

  1. Wish you also a very very happy new year sir (22 hours early), My all the good luck is with you for the NEW YEAR PARTY.

    ReplyDelete