Saturday, December 12, 2009

Blood and the Day...

I am possessive. And that’s why I am bad? Or is that you are afraid of its implications that may in turn question your emotions and beliefs? Whatever, or even if I am wrong, I lost the day yesterday when I pretended to be sick at office and took a leave to prepare for my interviews. I played with my blood the whole day and below is what I could finally satisfy me with.




Not that I want it here for you to see. But I guess, it is fine as I am an anonymous. Anyways, I seriously wanted this to be here and I hope you all won’t mind it. The pain which it gave me relieved me a bit and even that relief was such a wanted one. I love my blood and love it more when I see it coming out. It is really sad that I can never pull in the courage to do something huge or serious. I just do it for that fluid running inside me and I love every bit of it when I see it seeing the world and the pain it has is so purifying. Nez…at the end of the day, when I could have read a bit more, I drank to hell and I don’t have any idea what all went on. I was lying in my bed…drunk…lost…crying…

I got up today and ran for my first scheduled event with no hopes. Surprisingly, I made it to the last round but the lady sitting there didn’t seem convinced of my entry and I was sure I had failed. It became almost a certainty when she uttered those words “The HR will get back to you.” For a job hunter, that is a sure kill. It is just a decent way to say “get Lost”. Anyways, with nothing in me left, I headed for my second event and don’t ask me what happened in there. One round, with questions of my expertise and the second round and I convince a ten year experience guy of my capabilities and things grew better when I get to know that he belonged to the same organization a few years back. It was the hand of god. And I scored finally. As suggested and planned, the plan is that I shall be getting the offer letter to join within three days and hell is sure to come for my team now. I shall avenge….

A BIG Thanks to FARAH...... :-)

1 comment: