Sunday, December 13, 2009

Its blood time...

The pain I am feeling now is so awesome. Only a thorn is used to take out another thorn. And that’s what it is. Only pain can kill the other pain. It’s strange. I was literally crying to get a job and now that I almost have it, the fun and happiness isn’t there. I don’t know if any of you have ever experienced it that ways but it now seems to me that I was born to feel and live love. And when I say to live it, I am made to live every bit of it. That anticipation, that feeling, those emotions, that ecstasy, that pain, that awesomely superb feeling, those hours spent missing, those dreams, that essence which you can only smell, those seconds, that belongingness…..

It is blood time again guys. HE didn’t give me any other options. I know that you all will hate it, but isn’t blogging all about being me. So presently it’s me and this is my blood for the good. It deserves to be here…..


2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry your hurting. Please take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmph........show off...........

    ReplyDelete