Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas TO New Year

Christmas is gone. I am sad. I am waiting for my dream Christmas to happen. Someday some year it would happen. My friend happened to know a church in the city. So below are few pics I managed to take. It was crowded but yet, I find peace when I am at a church. Overall, it was great.














I happened to watch 3 Idiots today and we amongst us had a person who is a big fan of Chetan Bhagat, the author of a book from which the movie is inspired. He felt devastated where as I liked the flick. I can understand him through and through as I have encountered such same conflicts while watching Harry potter having read the whole series multiple times. That’s what happens. Hardly have I seen wherein a book or a piece of literature has been done justice. Sometimes, it happens to be the audience oriented director or sometimes the revenue caring producer. But I guess, Lord Of the Rings was Ok…

Hyderabad is tensed. The local political drama is getting complicated and the next few days are difficult to predict. Two days of local “bandh” in the city has already caused a big loss. Hope things settle down soon before 30th December, else I would have to cry. I hope my plans stay as they are and become a practical fact with the New Year…..

By the way, though the Christmas is over, they say it is Christmas time leading all the way to the New Year. It always happens that this period of the year makes me sad for reasons unknown. It might be the coming of a new year or the end of another…..i could never exactly figure it out…but guys, I love this phase of the year. I am having plans to put down a few resolutions for the New Year..but it would be my next post…till then….happy preparing for the New Year….

No comments:

Post a Comment